Thursday, August 4, 2011

I look for inspiration in a number of places. I search for it in song lyrics, in quotes, in books, and the things those around me say. It's not very often that I come away from one night with so much inspiration. While not every ounce of it is the same, I would say that every thought flowed into yet another thought about an entirely different aspect of life.


With all of that said, I apologize for not blogging in a while, but something happened tonight. Something struck me, and I realized all of these thoughts that I had never had before. So, I wrote them down. I intend to discuss each of them in the coming weeks, and I intend to start blogging more regularly. Life and inspiration is never regular, so I guess that is the way I am fulfilling my blog.


“You are the embodiment of the information you 
choose to accept and act upon. 
To change your circumstances you need to change 
your thinking and subsequent actions.”
- Adlin Sinclair

No comments:

Post a Comment