Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Of course you want to know about what I did last week.

Updates on my life:

1. Last week I froze.
2. Last week I traveled to NYC.
3. Last week I visited several well-known and highly recognized advertising agencies.
4. Last week I was entertained by several excellent commercials and ideas that I have never seen before.
5. Last week I left NYC with a slightly clearer yet still unfocused picture of my future.

Bet you can't say you did all that......can you?

Anyways, back to random blogging. I am going to continue my insightfully deep meanings and interpretations of life, but for a while I just want to have fun. I have become more and more aware to the fact that life is short and that everything should be done with a smile on your face. I could insert that cheesy quote about how many muscles it takes to frown versus smile but I'm going to bet all my money that you all have already seen it before.

So...what's next?

NYC! New York City. The Concrete Jungle. (Yes, where dreams are made) The BIG Apple. The City of Lights.....or wait....was that Vegas? Who cares, I think you get the point and fully understand where I went. If you haven't ventured up there yet then I strongly suggest that you experience it at least once in your lifetime. The hustle and bustle are a much needed feeling everyone should understand. Life doesn't get any faster than it does in NYC.

I also suggest that you watch this great time lapse video of New York. This makes the chaos feel calm almost.



Well now that you are caught up to speed with where I went last week I will leave you wanting more. There is lots more. I promise. The things I saw and experienced are too good not to share, so just you wait. I will have to space them out so that you all don't get overwhelmed with my exciting NYC experiences. So for now I leave you to bask in the beautiful video of New York.

- Douglas Hostadter

No comments:

Post a Comment