Tuesday, January 25, 2011

State of the what?

There is much credit due to my daily laughter, but one consistently hilarious and entertaining site is The Oatmeal. I suggest you check this on a daily basis. Actually, no. You should check this on more than a daily basis. Probably an hourly basis is good because the jokes/comics NEVER get old. I am pretty sure I laugh out loud (LOL) anytime that I read any of the comics and posts. Granted some of them may not be PG or even PG-13, but trust me, if you have any sense of humor whatsoever, then read it.

I have provided you with a few hilarious take comics on, "The State of the Web" (I think this can count as my social media post for the week....)






(They actually ended up using this for Tumblr)


- Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment